Cloverleaf Apartments is in the process of looking for a Compliance Specialist. Duties will include monitoring sites for regulatory and company policy compliance. Providing support at each of the communities with on-site visits, and serving as a help desk for compliance issues. Utilizing knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations relevant to affordable multi-family housing development, Housing Tax Credits and HUD programs to evaluate projects and provide assistance to ensure property managers are compliant.
- Three to five successful years’ in the Multifamily Property Management Industry.
- Must have experience in Section 8, Tax Credit and Voucher Programs.
- Extensive Knowledge of EIV, HAP and IHCDA reporting a must.
- Detailed Oriented
- Knowledge of Onesite PM System helpful
- Associates degree or other post high school education.
- Excellent Customer Service Skill are a Must
Equal Housing Opportunity