CRF has joined a brand new alliance of like-minded companies that believe investing in relationships, developing leaders, and serving others is the best way to grow a business. Members are involved both as students and teachers, sharing learning content and experiences to benefit other trueU members and their teams. Together trueU members are inspiring a greater purpose in business.
Membership in trueU includes access to a number of personal and professional development opportunities, some of which include:
- Dedicated coach – a certified leadership professional who guides members on their personal and corporate journeys.
- Peer roundtables/Networking opportunities – interact with other like-minded business leaders who value service and relationships.
- Online learning portal – remote e-learning opportunities providing valuable content through online courses, blogs and forums while allowing the user to set individual goals and track progress.
- Leader in Training – an intensive in-person classroom and experiential learning program which helps develop the fundamental skills and abilities that every leader needs.
- Leadership Advantage – instructor-led courses covering topics such as wellness, financial fitness, healthy relationships, goal setting, time management, conflict and communications.
- Internship program – placement and leadership development for top university students serving as interns.
- Home Builds – opportunity to build a home for a deserving family in Tijuana or Ensenada, Mexicoand the Dominican Republic with a team of employees.
- Super Service Challenge – a national program promoting the heart of service in the workplace where teams of co-workers come together and serve a nonprofit for a chance to help that nonprofit win part of a $1 million+ prize
We are incredibly honored to be one of the first members of this truly unique concept in the business-world. We believe this will make a huge difference in the lives of our employees and, in turn, those they serve each and every day.